Digital Marketing Intern
Indiewalls is looking for a driven individual to assist the Marketing Manager with the planning and implementation of content across both digital and physical channels. The ideal candidate has previous experience in social media communications and is looking to deepen their knowledge on iteration, analytics, and content creation. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about art and design, has a penchant for writing, and is eager to gain practical experience. Previous experience in interior design or fine art is a plus, but not required. We will ask you to be creative, opinionated, hard working, and most importantly, a great personality to be around.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to plan and schedule content across all major social channels, including, but not limited to, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Assisting in collateral creation from organizing photo shoots and product samples to managing print production and delivery
- Encouraging and tracking engagement on social platforms by assisting with analytics aggregation
- Writing weekly blog articles, brainstorming potential content, and researching long-form content
- Compiling lists of curated content from news and lifestyle websites
- Assisting in press database maintenance and growth
- Background in art and design
- Strong writing skills
- Polished communication skills and phone etiquette
- Thorough understanding of social media (either from personal or business accounts)
- Knowledge on the following softwares is a plus, but not required:
- Photoshop, Hootsuite, Google Drive Programs, Asana, Dropbox
- Applicants must be able to work at least 10 hours/week and commit to a minimum of 3 months.
- Paid internship
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work part of the time outside of the office