At Indiewalls, we're using technology to change the way people discover and purchase art. We are looking for a designer who loves working with complex systems and creating impeccable designs.Someone who can make the process finding the perfect piece of art as easy as getting directions. Bring your passion for designing outstanding user experiences to a world where creativity is paramount.
- Transform high level product ideas into simple and elegant user experiences.
- Work closely with the the product, engineering and marketing teams to create unique web experiences and print visuals.
- Create a cohesive visual experience across the Indiewalls platform.
- Note: This role is more focused on UX than UI, but the ideal candidate should be confident in both.
- Strong sense of good product design
- 2+ years experience in UX design; marketplace design a plus
- Online portfolio showcasing UX experience
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS a plus
- Strong collaborator, consensus builder, and tinkere
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation. We work with people who care about what they do and act in kind.
- Join a passionate team working in a large office space on Madison Avenue near Bryant Park, connected underground to Grand Central.